Ashland New Plays Festival is dedicated to bringing the best new plays to audiences in the Rogue Valley. We offer playwrights the unique opportunity to share new works with discerning audiences by providing them skilled directors and world-class actors under expert guidance from our artistic director and host playwright.
It is you—our members—who make it possible for us to continue our work.
Each year your membership provides support for our season by underwriting specific plays and the cost of facility rentals. Even more important, it allows us to provide stipends to the winning playwrights, actors, and directors, and to produce special performances throughout the year in addition to our flagship fall festival.
We believe ANPF is well on its way to becoming what Artistic Director Kyle Haden calls “an oasis for playwrights” but we can’t achieve this goal without your help.
Become a Member Today
PayTrace Secure Payment:
For recurring donations:
After you enter your gift amount above and click the donate button, you will be taken to the Paytrace portal screen.
(1) Go to the section that says: New Donor? Create a new ASHLAND NEW PLAYS FESTIVAL account by donating today
(2) In the One Time Donation Amount, edit or keep the amount you selected above that will be billed to your account today
(3) Then fill out the To Set Up Future Recurring Donations section of payments to be billed as you direct — just put 999 for recurring
(7) Fill out the Billing Information, which is your member profile and be sure to check the Save Customer Profile box at the bottom
(8) Check the I agree with the payment terms box just above our logo
(9) Check the I’m not a robot box and then press the Submit Donation button below it
Or send your check to:
Ashland New Plays Festival
PO Box 3314
Ashland, OR 97520
By becoming a member of ANPF, you are joining one of the premier new plays festivals in the country. You will get to enjoy excellent theater while also being a vital part of the creative process—helping playwrights discover new insights that can refine a good script into a masterpiece.
“The intense, immersive residency experience I had at [ANPF] might have been the best embodiment I have yet experienced of how powerful the contributions of other artists and thoughtful audiences to the evolution of a play can be.”
– Beth Kander, ANPF 2015 and 2016 winning playwright (Read more testimonials here)
Ashland New Plays Festival is a labor of love—an art for art’s sake organization managed by a volunteer Board of Directors in a wonderful community that lives and breathes theater.
We work year-round planning and organizing our October flagship festival and other events throughout the season. We have no endowment, foundation, or corporate financing. We depend on grants, local fundraising events, and membership donations from individuals like you.
All members and contributors are listed in our playbills to recognize their role as ANPF supporters. No donation is too large or too small, and all gifts are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Thank you for your support and becoming part of the ANPF community. We look forward to welcoming you at our events!
—ANPF Board of Directors
Please note: Membership is solely in support of ANPF and does not convey voting rights. Support of ANPF is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. The ANPF season runs November 1 to October 31. Ashland New Plays Festival, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.