ANPF operates under Equity’s SPT contract; both union and nonunion actors are welcome. We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and therefore encourage performers of all ethnicities, gender identities, and ages, as well as performers with disabilities, to audition.
We are accepting submissions for future projects on an ongoing basis.
When: We accept digital submissions at any time.
How: Email email@example.com a digital copy of your headshot and resume and include a link to one of the following:
- A self-taped contemporary monologue or a reel on an outside platform such as Vimeo or Youtube. (Please send the password if your video is not public.)
- A website that includes your reel.
About the Fall Festival for Actors
- Expect 10-12 hours of rehearsal, followed by two public performances and talkbacks
- Actors read the scripts from music stands–no memorization is required
- Equity and Non-AEA Actors are welcome to apply
- ANPF uses an AEA SPT contract
- Both union and nonunion actors will be paid approximately $250 for the week
- A travel stipend and housing are provided for all out of town actors